THREE MEALS A DAY – EVERY DAY
Three meals a day — every day. When you don’t know where your next meal is coming from, that’s a lot of uncertainty. When you become a monthly giver, you’ll create a reliable source of funding year-round to help provide healthy, fresh meals for seniors, children and families facing hunger in our community. Your monthly gift is easy to set up and manage and will make a huge difference in the lives of people facing hunger in the Inland Northwest.
“Numerica Credit Union is proud to honor our mission to enhance lives, fulfill dreams and build communities by investing in Second Harvest, an organization committed to building healthier communities by ensuring all members of our community have access to quality food. Numerica’s partnership with Second Harvest includes longtime financial support, board leadership, employee volunteerism, participation in food drives and more. Numerica encourages our community to join us in taking action by signing up to become recurring donors through Feed365, and is proud to match the first month’s donation for new Feed365 supporters up to $5,000.” – Numerica Credit Union
“Feeding people has always been my passion in life. Feed365 is an opportunity for my husband and I to continually give back and support our community.” – Eileen May of Momma May Signature Shortbread
Feed365 Member Benefits:
- Your generous monthly donation will continue automatically throughout the year.
- Quarterly newsletter delivered digitally.
- Year-end tax receipt sent automatically in the following year.
- Invitation to Feed365 MEMBER ONLY exclusive events.
- Personal Feed365 Program Manager available anytime.
Feed365 Second Harvest Benefits:
- Less mailing expense for Second Harvest.
- Reduced Administrative costs for Second Harvest so more of your gift goes directly toward putting food on the plates of our neighbors.
Join the Feed365 team of givers.
As a Feed365 member, you are able to manage your donation status and information here:
Feed365 RECURRING DONATION
Feeding Eastern Washington and North Idaho
copyright 2020 Second Harvest. All rights reserved.