FOOD INDUSTRY DONATIONS
Donate Your Food
We accept food donations from all facets of the food industry:
- Production overruns
- Off-specification products
- Short-dated products
- Mislabeled or unlabeled packages (ingredients list must be provided)
- Private-label brands
- Discontinued brands
- Shipping errors
- Perishable foods (fruits, vegetables, dairy products, frozen foods)
Second Harvest accepts donations at our distribution centers in Spokane and Pasco. Our facilities are open 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday. To schedule a delivery or pick up, please reach out below.
When you donate food to Second Harvest, your company benefits in many ways:
Greatly diminish food insecurities for children, seniors and families. You help provide them a healthy meal and prevent them from going hungry.
Demonstrate to customers, employees, and those receiving the food, that you are a caring organization.
Second Harvest also accepts perishable foods such as:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Dair products (eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.)
- Frozen foods (meat proteins, fruits, vegetables, etc.)